Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Training Log: Run - 8 miles - 7:55min/mile pace - HR 155-165 (mostly low end of this range)

Programme: 8 miles outside at 7:55min/mile pace

How was it? Muscles felt ok and rested. Weather nice, pretty warm, 42F+ I think. The pace was a good one. The first couple of miles were easy but then I flagged a bit. The new GPS kept me good though. With just a little mental effort, more than physical it felt, I could stick to the pace. When my mind wandered too much I slowed down. I was pleased to manage the distance at this pace but I worked at it, it wasn't easy.

Post: Lunch, pizza, milk, chocolate, banana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home