Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Work in Syracuse - Niagra Mohawk

Went to visit Niagra Mohawk power company in Syracuse. Pretty cold up there but still uncharacteristically warm for the time of year I am told.

I had a bit of a problem with my trousers. I was ironing them before my first day at work with the customer and detected a big hole in the backside. Oh well, I had to be a little more informal than planned.

The NiMo building is very famous for it's art deco style and is very pretty from the outside. On the inside I was mostly surprised to turn a corner to be confronted by a robot delivering the mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home