Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Training Log: Run - 7:09 miles - 8:03min/mile pace - 1462 calories

Programme: 7 mile run on Mercer Island. Pretty. Short hills now and then. Splits 7:53 7:41 7:39 7:26 8:43 7:46 ???

How was it? Muscles felt ok and rested. Lungs working well due to low altitude and greater humidity I expect. Back had felt bad before the run but massage and then run sorted it out. Left Glut a bit tight. Run was a bit stop/start as I kept checking the map.

Tried new Garmin GPS. Distinctly average usability.

Post: 4x Bagels. Chai Tea (large). 2x Coffees(large).

Seattle from Mercer Island

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home