Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Desayuno (breakfast) - Fruit Loops (Edd's recommendation)



My younger brother Edd suggested I should enjoy American cereals while I can. He has a bit of a thing for Fruit Loops and I found some in the cupboard. Unsurprisingly, colourful and sugary! I miss my sugar free museli (silly really I rarely miss food when I'm away!).

I heard a rumour today that someone had heard the word 'Alpen' so I'm hot on the trail of that.

And if anyone knows how to make a cup of tea at high altitude, I would love to hear about that. I am going to be gasping for a cuppa when I get home! (Kathryn, take note!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home