Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Late night Walmart and new Kettle

Made a late night dash to Walmart to spent peanuts on loads of stuff as usual. This time I bought a (GE) Kettle but it has a little design flaw which I found when I tried it later - any ideas? (clue #1: this is a usability/context of use problem. Clue #2: hard to get a good cup of tea here).

Anyway, Walmart was it's usual fun and staggeringly cheap. Best Buys turned out to be shut. But Borders ever reliably open, sadly Star Bucks closed by the time I left Borders (again) so no Chai Latte for the trip home.

However, I did my first CD here - any guesses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home