Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Admin De Jour

Temporary car license plates have now run out. I am told I will need to hire a car if I need one within the next month or so, while the fleet car sits unused on my drive. Bicycle is now my only transport.

Got an urgent DHL package today which I thought might be some plates but was just a letter asking me for some obscure Nevada Licensing paperwork. The fleet company said it will be 10-14 business days from when they get the paperwork back before the plates arrive.

Such delays might appear usual, however, you should know this car has sat outside a dealership since April and was still not ready when I went to get it in June.

Crackers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home