Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sisters, OR

Just a quick note to say we're in Sisters. Have been travelling with new buddies Rocket Cop and Speed Stick for a while and doing a few more miles a day (25+).

I think I'm about 900+ by now.

I'm going to be in Portland by 23rd and then fly home to the UK for a week on 25th and then, hopefully, return to hike across washington.

All very well! A little sad to leave Deschutes county (because of the Black Butte beer!).

1 Comments:

At 2:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carl,
I will be away on hols when you are back in the UK so I am afraid that we will miss each other. Best of luck with the rest of the trip and catch up with you soon on email or phone.
All the best

Doug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home