Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photos from my Pacific Crest Trail Hike (2007)

I've spent most of the day trying to get some photos from my camera to my website. This entry will be a slideshow from my entire trip (I hope). I will try to add captions if I have time, until then, make something up in your mind and spread it like gossip - it could be a lot of fun!



79364623@N00

2 Comments:

At 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carl,
Fantastic photos, looks like you are having a great trip. I expect you'll win the photo competition this year!! Great to read your blog keep it up. Doug

 
At 5:33 pm, Blogger Jo Lynn said...

WOW! Those are absolutely gorgeous pictures. Thank you so much for sharing those with us. I had to pull myself away after the second time through them. Good job! Hope all is well, sounds like it is.
~Jo Lynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home