Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Training Log: Run - 7 miles - 7:44min/mile pace

Programme: Usual 7 mile work run but at dusk. Decided to try for sub 8 min/mile pace and managed it. Cool but pleasant. Mostly on trail.
Pace: Average of 7:44/mile pace (7.7mph).
Heartrate: ?
Calories: 1005
Splits: 7:46/7:46/7:33/7:45/7:53/7:50/7:38

How was it? Pretty good. Had to push a little to stay ahead of 8 min/mile pace but was comfortable.

Sights? Small owl cruising over the sage brush. It looked like a small barn owl but Jim tells me it was probably a burrowing owl, which is not in my book.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home