Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Getting Philosophical about Dilbert

As I smile at the relevance of the Dilbert Comic Strips plastered all over the wall in our Cambridge office I wonder, with some sadness, whether I will ever again be able to really connect with Dilbert in normal life outside of working in IT for and American company. They nearly always seem relevant, however crazy the strips get. Perhaps I am imagining the whole thing, the comic strips, work, working in IT, working in IT for an American multinational, being uncool. Hey perhaps I am really cool really? I hope I have been imagining working 19 hours a day for a company that is laying me off in 5 weeks time. Surely I must be imagining that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home