Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Downloaded the old data from my Garmin Forerunner 201

It seems I used the Forerunner 201 from 28th February 2004 until 3rd Janurary 2007 (around 3 years).

Fascinating facts (though not impressive, some perplexing). I don't always wear the Forerunner but often do.

Total Distance: 748 miles
Average Pace: 13:14 min/mile (???)
Average Speed: 4.5 mph (walking pace is 3mph, 4mph for some people!)
Total Calories: 226,104

Well, it's been a fun little device to own and I really have liked the training partner. I have however, hated the inaccuracy of the device and spent a couple of long races thinking of ways I might destroy it - 10% error is quite a big deal over 31 miles! But it has been a great training tool.

Would anyone like to buy it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home