Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Catching up with Dave and Alison in Atlanta

Great to take the opportunity to catch up with Dave and Alison in Atlanta, always amusing.

Friday night really appreciated them cooking for me in sympathy for my eating hotel food all week (Alison travels a lot so knows what that is all about). After dinner, somewhat knackered still, we went to see local events at the park. It was actually a huge Pride event, meaning that we got to see The Indigo Girls play for free. I think I was a bit too knackered to really appreciate it but free concerts are always good.

Went to a Mall on Saturday at Dave's suggestion. Very clear he rarely does that but we found the Apple store - no surprises there then!

Atlanta is HOT and at night too, very much (unlike Nevada which is cold at night (nice)). Was pretty impressed with the fireflys there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home