Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Run 9.4 miles (7:32min/mile; 156 HR; 1331 calories)

Ivan has digitized our normal 9 mile running route (he runs 11 since he runs to my house first). We actually did 9.4 miles today since we ran back to meet the others a couple of times.

We had a whole running club out today! Ivan, Adam, Anthony, Tony and Rod. 3 of us did the 9 mile loop and one of us (me) held everyone up. Nobody minded but Adam and Ivan were flying. I reckon they would have been doing sub 7min/mile pace without me.

It felt like quite a hard run so I'm surprised the average heartrate figure is so low - it felt harder than that. I reckon the 60 mile bike ride yesterday must've taken a toll somewhat, perhaps on the glycogen stores in my muscles but it didn't show in the heartrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home