Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Oops, ran another 9 miles (8:09min/mile; HR149; 1267 Calories)

Ivan is in training for a half marathon. He is much faster than me but he just wanted to get some miles in today so I could keep with him. I did the same circuit as yesterday but in reverse but didn't feel so great. After 2 miles I felt quite weak and low energy and Ivan had a bad stitch. By 6 miles we were both feeling much better and increased the speed a bit. It's a very pretty run through the fens - I like it a lot but the 9 mile distance is taking a bit of adapting to.

Motorbike really won't go so the bike shop is coming to get it thursday :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home