Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Throw out the TV and fill your mind with TED Talks

On returning home I am exploring the multi-channeled digital TV service my lodger wanted me to have installed. There are hundreds of channels to watch. Mostly repeats. There is often very little on telly to watch.

I got an email from TED today and it was a timely reminder of the fantastic quality of talks available online from Ted Talks. If you want to be entertained by the world's leading movers and shakers, get on over to TED and have a browse.

3 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fix the link buddy!

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger litsl said...

Thanks Paul - Goofed a bit there!

 
At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW... I forgot to say... did you see this video on TED?

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/129

Photosynth & Seadragon technologies. One of the few things that made me go wow in '07.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home