Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving - 5 invitations so far

I've just had my 5th invitation to thanks giving. People around here are something else. I haven't even started walking around looking forlorn yet.

I've decided the fairest way is to go with my first offer from Brian and the climbing lads. That way I'll be able to contribute a bit. This approach risks the wrath of Mrs Roby so I'm hoping she'll forgive me.

Thanks ALL for the invites, very much appreciated. There are lots of very nice people around here.

I quite like thanks giving. It's like christmas without the stress of presents. The priority is to eat a lot, chill out (involving watching football for many) and be a bit thankful. At least that's what I think it is all about. Pretty neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home