Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

christmas box for troops

OK, i've signed up to fill a christmas box for a lucky US soldier. It came with a list of suggested contents. Let's set that to one side and see what else we can think of....

...suggestions welcomed (that's you too Mum!).

I guess I could make up a comedy UK box with those old favourites, nut roast, spotted dick, a jumper, perhaps some marmite, a guide to the english language perhaps.

So, apart from Pop Tarts, what would be a nice gift for a soldier from an english outpost in nevada?

1 Comments:

At 6:35 am, Blogger litsl said...

Thanks for sending those christmas puds out Fred!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home