Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Yoga with Tim Rice

Awoke early to get to my 4th yoga class this week. Sonja from All About Yoga in Carson City had arranged for Tim Rice from New Orleans to come and teach again.

Tim's yoga classes are quite something. He seems to specialize in using simple yoga positions but adaptes them slightly to really isolate and challenge particular muscles. With simple adjustments and good breathing techniques it was great to really sink deep into some of these simple but challenging positions and then hold them for a while. An excellent yoga class and one in which it was easier to leave the ego outside (mostly).

If you ever get the chance to do one of Tim's classes in New Orleans, I'd recommend jumping at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home