Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dinner with Scott, Amy, Sam and Molly

Scott and Amy invited me for dinner. Amy made some excellent grub (US: food) and we sat and drank a couple of Newcastle Brown Ales, which was very nice. Sam was his usual entertaining self, trying on my Doctor Martins boots for kicks. Molly pretended I was her best friend ever, though she is usually quite depressed when she is stuck with me and everyone else is away (apart from out walking).

The excellent food was a South Beach diet version of a vegetable stew, with lots of spinach, chick peas (garbanzo beans) and suchlike. Followed by pumpkin pie. Followed by the same tonight, since Amy insisted I take some home with me. Leftovers are one of my favourite things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home