Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Face-ism Ratio

me

I've been reading an interesting and very well presented book called, Universal Principles of Design. One topic therein is 'face-ism'. Apparently, images depicting a person with a high face-ism ratio (where the face takes up most of the image) focus attention on the person's intellectual and personality attributes. So, here's one of me - what do you think? The research doesn't explain whether the inclusion of a purple woolly hat has any further negative impact on your perception but perhaps it might!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 am, Blogger litsl said...

Comment by my Dad made me smile, "not sure what to deduce from the close up-other than you hadn't shaved and your eyes looked as though you were short of sleep!!"

I guess I'm getting old, the eyes are usually much worse than this. Perhaps I should do a daily eye photograph and people could guess how much sleep I had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home