Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Unsuccessful shopping trip

Can't quite get used to car oriented shopping. I'm used to cycling into the town centre at home, parking up and then walking to all the shops. It's not quite like that here, you need a car for everything and you need to plan where to go, you can't so much just wander around the shops, you have to find them first!

Anyhow, didn't have much luck in Reno yesterday. Wal-mart don't sell what I wanted in their stores, though it is available on-line but my credit card doesn't work online because of my UK address. What a faff!

Browsed around a few more shops but didn't find the cowboy gear we need for the Dutch wedding party we're going to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home