Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Admin De Jour

Tried to fill out my expenses with the mobility company. Eventually found the username they issued, got the password in and it told me to change it immediately to another 6-9 character affair with numbers in the middle of it, thus guaranteeing that I will 1, write it down somewhere; and 2, forget what it is and where I wrote it!

When I gave it a new password the system refused to let me in. So calls to technical support ("all of our operators are busy" - hardly surprising with that password system). So I emailed tech support instead.

Still not got my expenses claim done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home