Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sol's first choir practice

I was a bit surprised to arrive home last night about 8pm to see Sol still awake and totally animated. He had rather enjoyed his first choir practice, especially when they were singing in the round. He apparently was very impressed with the little girls in the choir and less interested in the boys.

So I was surprised to have the opportunity to see him before bedtime and I even got to change a nappy, which was a bit of a job since he is no longer co-operating with the whole process (though he is better at putting his arms in his sleeves now at least). Such a little wriggler! Apparently he even turns over during nappy changing now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home