Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Waved goodbye on my way to work (sort of)

Sol is quite entertained by looking at the comings and goings in the street in the morning. Letting him enjoy the view is also a good way to stay in bed a bit longer!

This morning, Sol and Mummy were looking out of the upstairs window as I left the house. I think Sol was a bit confused about seeing me in the street but as I stood there with my little bike waving at him he finally got the idea and the look of concern turned to a smile and his hand against the window looked like a wave but he is not a real waver yet!

A lovely way to start the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home