Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Humane Mouse Traps - they really work!

Yolanda did one of those standing on the toilet seat shrieking moments classic of the sudden mouse appearance. I've used the Live Capture humane mousetraps below so we tried that again. A blob of peanut butter on the trap and a bit of smelly cheese and we caught our little friend - ok it took a few days but it worked and we didn't have to kill him.

The only downside with these traps is that if you don't check them every 6 hours or so the mouse can die. I thought that had happened today but when I opened the trap next to a nice hedgerow outside the church, he shot out of there like a greyhound from a trap.

Got mice, get a humane trap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home