Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Job - Cambridge Assessment

I started work for Cambridge Assessment today. They are the organisation that handles most exams for kids in the UK from 16-18 but they do a ton of other stuff.

I was a bit late on my first day because a lady fell off her bike in front of me and cut her chin and hands. She was bleeding quite a bit and was in some shock so we had to get her some medical attention. The poor thing. I told her I hoped it wouldn't put her off cycling but it seemed she was tougher than that. I fixed her bike and put her on her way to work.

I was pleased to join the new media team. They are a pretty cool bunch and do some interesting work. I can't say more because of my contract but it seems like a lot of fun and like I might learn a lot there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home