Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Snoqualmie Pass - 1,365 miles

I made it to Snoqualmie Pass. The terrain has been a bit tricky for a while and there has been smoke and low cloud for days now.

My stomach is fine now (well, mostly) but I still have a bit of a cold.

I've been hiking with Teatree and NAFTA for a while - good fun! When I got here I met Bull and Eric the Black again, and Gabby, and Glacier and some others. It's odd to spend most of the time alone and then to see so many hikers at the first food stop for miles! Well, perhaps it is not all that funny.

From here north things get a bit more challenging and there is rain coming in. I can either stay here for 3 days or head out into the rain. I think this time, the rain wins (it's a bit expensive here). Just 260 more miles to go I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home