Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Passed my Nevada Driving Test

It dawned on me a bit late that Driving Licences here are important ID to have, never mind anything to do with driving. I had always been put off doing my test since I new I would have to surrended my old licence into the bargain. In the end I used a colour photocopied and laminator and surrendered that instead, which seemed to work!

The road driving test was so relaxed it was funny. The guy just chatted throughout. We drove around the block and back. Very nice indeed. I told him about UK tests and the emergency stop and he found it all quite funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home