Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wales

Kathryn picked out an old National Trust cottage for a quick break at christmas.

PICT0022.JPG

Here's the view from the front door across the field we had to walk across to get to it! Such views always make me think of Tolkien's Shire.

PICT0024.JPG

We walked up to the blue lake on Cadar Idris. I got offended that someone had left a bright green frizzbie in the lake so I waded in to get it out.
cadar idris

It was so cold it burned!
PICT0032.JPG

I recovered eventually!
PICT0033.JPG

We even saw a little wildlife - a toad?
PICT0049.JPG

1 Comments:

At 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a toad (not the Oracle tool ;-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home