Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Paula and Paul

Paula, my friend from Impington Swimming Club and her chap Paul swung by and stayed the night tonight. We went to eat at B'sghetti's in Carson. It was really nice to eat somewhere that i knew the owner, Scott, a friend and neighbour of Scott from work. Really nice meal, and very nice service too. I wonder if they can make anything wheat free for when Kathryn comes out here.

Paula and Paul were on a whistlestop tour so i suggested the flume mountain bike trail as the best way to see Lake Tahoe, and Travertine hotsprings on the way to Yosemite. Have not heard from them - I hope they're ok!

1 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the hair on Carl in the swim club photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home