Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Kathryn's film club

I've been having a bit of trouble navigating the colourful boxes and interesting titles that surround crap films in blockbuster. I have however figured out that when there is only one review on the box and it says, "Two Thumbs Up", always by the same guy, that this is absolute rubbish.

Anyhow, Kathryn suggested I look at films by the Coen Brothers. So far I've seen The Big Lebowski and Fargo and both have been excellent. The next one lined up is 'Blood Simple' so I'm looking forward to that.

I'm pretty soon going to sign up for DVD rental on-line so no more trips to my local Blockbuster (not the nicest place in town).

1 Comments:

At 4:01 pm, Blogger sue foster said...

Also rent "Raising Arizona", one of my all time favorites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home