Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Admin De Jour

Insurance form to be filled in, with about 4 exra bits of information, so I can claim for my $35 mouse which was lost by the moving company (expected admin costs of claim $300+).

Rent money fiasco. Still not sure whether I get paid the rent or whether the landlord gets it direct but my back details, bank address, etc had to be sought out and sent to various bodies.

Temporary car plates arrived, so I can drive it again.

Lots of debate going on about how my time will be cross charged - I mainly have my hands over my ears as I chant LA LA LA at high volume. I'm sure someone will tell me when it is sorted out.

It goes on, never bored with this much admin to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home