Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

I have already voted

I voted Lib Dem. You may wonder why.

Last year we wanted to campaign to get people more allotments. Our MP David Howarth (LIb Dem) had put in place a system whereby with a validated petition we could get a council hearing. So we did. He even signed it. Check out his expenses record - no second home for him. He is 100% straight up and down and clever to boot.

Our local lib dems do a whole lot and for a whole little. I've been very impressed and even as a former labour voter have had to switch. David H, Jenny (squared) and Neale Upstone - thank for making it a very easy decision.

Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home