Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Wow - a mobile

My friend Julie (and Dave) have given us a mobile (and loads of other great stuff too). In fact loads of people have given us loads of stuff which is really nice.

Anyhow, the mobile was pretty impressive. On first sight of it Solomon really got interested in it. We made a little video to say thanks to Julie and Dave, on which I sound like a complete dork but nonetheless it is quite fun we think. What do you think?

2 Comments:

At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Julie said...

well, yes, you do sound just a smidge dorky, but that's allowed under the circumstances. This is just the BEST thank-you letter I EVER got :o)

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger litsl said...

You don't know the half of it. He seems to love all the toys you gave us - even the white tube with panda attached and even the zippy fly thing for hanging on cot. Did you spray it all with catnip or something?

Huge thanks!!!!

Carl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home