Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vote Lib Dem!

This is a new thing for me but perhaps it is time for me to join with a lot of the rest of Cambridge and vote Lib Dem.

I really like my local MP. He bothered to meet me to discuss our Allotment Petition and offered us lots of ideas. He encouraged us to have a council hearing following a sufficiently large petition (a scheme he pioneered). After reading it he even signed it. David Howarth is a good bloke.

He is also an MP living outside London who does not claim a second home but prefers to commute by train.

A good bloke, an active politician who is not a crook. He's got my vote.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home