Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Strida love

After the previous comment on my blog I thought it was time for some Strida love. I couldn't find a very good video but this will give you the idea of what the Strida is like and what some of the competition is like.

Strida (7 second fold?, fairly compact when folded, easy to wheel around when folded, only one gear, quite light)


Sinclair A Bike (reasonably quick to fold, very compact when folded, only one gear?, skateboard wheels don't look good for longer distances and stability, looks light)


Bike Friday tikit (5 seconds to fold, fairly compact when folded, easy to wheel around when folded, 8 gears and rides like a normal bike, long distances are a breeze, not especially lightweight)


Brompton (reasonably fast to fold, fairly compact when folded, stands up well when folded, not so easy to wheel around when folded, not light, rides like a normal bike)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home