Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Monday, July 02, 2007

zero passes & Basil appears as if by magic - 15 miles today

We didn't manage a whole pass today but camped near the top of John Muir Pass (1000ft short). Best bear hang yet!

After dark someone shouted over at us. Quite odd to be so far from anywhere and hear someone else. Apparently Basil saw two head torches look at each other. I thought it was a ranger going to give me trouble for my bear hang but Amtrak recognized Basil's voice.

So, Basil came to join us. Great fun.

Amtrak recommended a couple of books to us - "the seven laws of money" and "your money or your life"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home