Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

More website antics

Bumped into Nick Thiel in the post office. I hadnt seen him for ages so we decided to go for a run with the dogs, just 3 miles or so along the TRT. As we got to talking I explained that I'd been doing some SEO work for a friend and I said I'd show him my how to do that on a website he is working on: A - Z Fine Art Insurance. So, after Nick and Laura divided their dinner 3 ways, we sat down to work it through.

Pretty good fun I thought until at the end Nick said it was pretty unrewarding work! Funny, I really like doing it. I explained it is like planting carrots and waiting for them to grow. We did the planting tonight and now we need to wait a few weeks for those carrots.

On the way home I left Nick's house in my shorts only to find my car covered in 2 inches of snow. It's a bit hard to imagine that in a week I may be sleeping out in weather like this without a tent - just with a bivi bag. I hope it turns out to be warm enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home