Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

beach party / leaving do

We had a great time on the beach yesterday, playing volleyball and hanging out. I'll post a few pictures later. I don't know why but volleyball on the beach is just a really fun and inclusive game. If anyone were really good it might spoil the fun, but as it is, we all goof up at times, and everyone gets the chance to make a heroic shot sometimes too. It really is fun.

Quite amazing to have left the UK after 2 days solid of rain, to find myself a week later sitting on Nevada beach by lake tahoe with a crowd of fun people. We even went for a swim but it was pretty cold in there, low 50s I should think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home