Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Pre-conference tour with Trent

Went for a bit of a drive with Trent, pictured here in front of Long's Peak shortly before we headed into Estes Park. Trent was very disappointed to not see the "promised" Elk around the town and was not really appeased by eating an Elk burger either.

PICT0023.JPG

Not knowing Trent well I think I began to deduce something about his character from his slightly reserved demeanor when it came to posing for a photo.

Here's me at the Buffalo Bill museum.
PICT0007.JPG

We also saw his grave.
PICT0009.JPG

We rounded off the day by having Dinner with Suzanne and Greg at Japanos on Pearl Street in Boulder (once again, Trent's bashful nature is revealed)
PICT0029.JPG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home