Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Business Card - what do you think?



I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't fully spell out how great the recycled paper I'm using is - Neenah Environment PC100 White 100% Post Consumer Recycled Paper (FSC certified).

On the upside, thanks for the folks near and far who gave me comments on this. Comments came from New Zealand, the UK and of course, Nevada. Quite a multi-national effort.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 pm, Blogger Elizabeth said...

First impression? Visually speaking, it has too much text. I'm not sure what I'd remove, though -- it all seems kinda important. Dilemma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home