Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Good movies!

Managed to watch a couple of decent films this weekend. The Island, which is a sci fi thing about cloning; and Motorcycle Diaries which is about a trip around South America that Che Guevara made in his 20's with a friend. Really good and is supposedly an insight into the making of the man but I don't know enough about him to really buy that completely.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 pm, Blogger sonoftheprodigal said...

watched the island. really like it. it's one of my most fave sci fi movies.

 
At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Motorcycle Diaries is a goodie, but possibly defies the trade descriptions act as there's not much motorcycling given that their machine had to be ditched fairly early on on the trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home