Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

MTB - Pinenuts

Had a lunchbreak mountain biking in the Pinenuts (local hills that extend from here to infinity). Fantastic other part of the playground I'd not seen. Singletrack is everywhere and is pretty fine dust under tyre, which is ok if you are on the compacted track and stops you very quickly if you stray too far onto the edges. There don't seem to be many maps of that area and it looks like a maze but you can pretty much just head North or South back to the road, depending which part of the main road you start on.

Fantastic spot, though I was a little slow for Scott! As Lance Armstrong says, "It's all about the bike"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home