Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Hair Raising Cliff Hanger - Did he or didn't he?

Kathryn seemed to mull over in a curious and positive way, the possibility of total baldness. So, whilst enjoying a can of Old Milwaukee[1] I gave the matter some serious thought. I will leave it as an exercise for the reader to figure out whether I did it or not!

[1] Old Milwaukie is really ok - 4.5% (though no mention of that on the can); $5 for 12 cans; lowest rated beer in all of America. I explained to Scott if one must drink horrible US beer, you may as well drink the cheap stuff; I think he may come around to this way of thinking. I wonder if you can buy a keg of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home