Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Knock once for yes, twice for no...

Baby kicking has reached new heights. I spoke to the belly and asked it to knock once for yes and twice for no and got three kicks in return! Ear to belly I could hear a very strong heartbeat and putting my fingers on top you could see them move with the baby heartbeat - I guess she had her back to us.

In the morning the kicking spree was stronger than usual with something pokey near the surface too - a hand or an elbow I expect.

Quite fun!

The routine of singing Spanish songs to the belly at night continues... (poor thing).

1 Comments:

At 1:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home