Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I’m in the clothing business!

I was showing Erin my online Cafepress clothing store last night - (see this previous blog entry too). I nearly fell right off my seat when I logged into my account and realized a couple of people had bought one of my t-shirt designs! WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW

My t-shirts are pretty basic but it’s very gratifying INDEED that someone liked them enough to buy them. AWESOME.

Right, more t-shirts coming! LOTS of ideas.

Before the Tax Authorities get over excited about this, they perhaps need to consider that my net profit to date is $6. However, I really don’t care about that, it’s such a thrill to design clothes and sell them! WOW.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home