Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Running: Treadmill Pyramid

This year I will try to record my training a bit more carefully. He goes.

Sport: Running

Programme: Pyramid on treadmill, 6 miles, 6 mph (0.5 miles), 7mph (1 mile), 8mph (1 mile), 9 mph (1 mile), 8 mph (1 mile) 7 mph (1 mile), 6 mph (0.5 miles)

How was it?: OK. Legs strong and rested. Not run for 5 days so a bit out of shape. 9mph and subsequent 8mph was pushing it.

Preparation: professional massage yesterday; toast for breakfast; bagel, cheese, brownie, coffee for lunch. Have not been at high altitude for around a month.

Post: Cold water on legs from shower for 1 minute; sushi & hammer Recoverite & Whey powder within 30 minutes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home