Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tahoe Rim Trail Section Hike / Run - Day 1 - Kingsbury to Spooner - 12 miles/26,772 pedometer steps/3h15



Adam and Natale were keen to get started with a bit of high altitude running so we ran and hiked from Kingsbury to Spooner today (12 miles) which took us just over 3 hours.

As we arrived at the trail head we said hi to a lady with her dog. I'm sure I recognized her and in the end concluded that it was probably Ann Marie Brown and her dog CJ. She's written loads of guidebooks on hiking and biking in california and has a B&B near Yosemite.

After the requiste photo shoot we headed up the trail....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home