Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Buckeye & rain

Awoke at 8.30am after a huge sleep. Got stuck into Stephen King and made a bit of breakfast and then the rain set in. I had planned to see how far I could cycle Tioga Pass before they finish clearing the snow off the road (which goes to Yosemite) but the rain was pretty convincing and I gave up on the the idea and came home instead, having spent a pleasant if slightly chilly morning reading in my tent. I even made some coffee in my tent without burning it down, which was a major plus.

I forgot my camera this weekend, so here's the Mountain Gear picture of my tent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home