Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

June Lake

We stayed the night at June Lake on the way down to Death Valley (on the recommendation of Kathryn's parents who stayed here once). The motel we stopped at was pretty basic but very cheap. June Lake even has its own ski resort. We drove up and had a quick look. It's a small resort but very few people seem to use it. One thing I hate about skiing is the crowds. I can very well see the attraction of skiing in a place like this with few people.

In the morning we met a few locals at the lake, transients like us looking for a nice place to spend the night...
PICT0019.JPG

PICT0022.JPG

PICT0025.JPG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home